Villa with swimming pool on the Florence hills for sale. Villa in a panoramic position on the Florentine hills, just 15 km from Florence with an olive grove.
The villa dates back to the 13th century, originally built as a watchtower from which its unique position derives.
5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, about 7 hectares of land.
Villa il Fico is a splendid Tuscan countryside villa, in a privileged panoramic position on the Tuscan hills. The villa dates back to the 13th century and was originally built as a watchtower, hence the unique position.
The villa was sympathetically renovated by Mr Gucci and Anna Stoylowitz in 1990 to highlight its original features, resulting in an elegant and welcoming home, true to its heritage.
It includes about 7 hectares of land with olive groves and landscaped gardens designed by Pietro Porcinai.
The location is private but not isolated and is close to Florence and all the main Tuscan attractions (Chianti, Siena, Montepulciano, Val d’Orcia and Pisa), and with easy access to all major communication routes.
465 sqm approx. consisting of main house and adjoining independent studio, gardens, olive groves, salt water swimming pool, outbuildings.
Main house: on three levels:
– ground floor
150 sqm terracotta tiled patio with a stone pizza oven leads to the main entrance and into the formal dining room
– large and bright formal dining room with antique fireplace
– large living room with antique fireplace, floor to ceiling windows and glass door with access to the terrace / solarium
– panoramic terrace / solarium (60 sqm) with uninterrupted views over the Tuscan countryside
– further dining room with glass door accessing the rear garden (via a staircase)
– service bathroom / pantry with toilet and sink
– fully equipped kitchen with wood stove and door leading to the front patio
the ground floor features an original Gothic stone arch dating from the 13th century, and the staircase leading to the first floor
– first floor
it is accessed from the sandstone staircase that leads to a large landing
– double bedroom with wooden paneling, with air conditioning
– single bedroom, ensuite (with shower cabin)
– master bedroom / suite, with air conditioning and ensuite (with whirlpool tub) and with walk-in closet
– another double bedroom, with air conditioning
– 3 bathrooms (2 are en-suite with the master bedroom and the single bedroom and one is independent, with a bathtub), all finished with Portuguese pink marble and luxury accessories
All bedrooms have built in storage.
– top floor
accessed via a staircase, with white built-in ample storage and wardrobes.
The house has sandstone flooring and original wooden beams, the walls are finished with Venetian plaster in pastel shades.
From every room of the house you can enjoy a breathtaking view of the Tuscan hills
– Separate heating room with new pellet stove and two boilers of 300 L each and separate laundry / utility room for washing machine and dryer and storage are attached to the main house, and with independent access from the garden.
Delightful studio with independent entrance, with elegant all white furniture, with a double bed, a living area with fireplace and built-in shelves, bathroom, air conditioning and private patio.
About 7 hectares of enclosed land consisting of landscaped gardens (designed by Pietro Porcinai), patios, olive groves and fruit trees with breathtaking panoramic views. Swimming pool (8.5 m x 14 m large, and 1.70 m at 3.40 m deep) managed by a salt water purification system. Large modern lounge chairs and glass tables. Three areas equipped with gazebos, on three levels following the terraced garden, provide quiet private places for relaxation or entertainment. Garage with automatic gate. Small conservatory / conservatory. Agricultural building.
The property is completely fenced and accessed via two automatic cast iron gates.
New roof. New pumps and pool cover. Heating and hot water provided by a pellet stove and an LPG boiler, both recently installed. Hot water is also provided by solar panels, also recently installed. The property has its own well which supplies water (of great quality).
Prestigious property, perfect condition and attention to detail.
PRENOTA LA TUA
PRENOTA LA TUA